Saturday, April 28, 2012

American Journals

New York'u anlatan enfes bir sarki paylasarak ve cok sevdigim bir yazardan alinti yaparak sizleri fotograflarla basbasa birakiyorum. Eee dagdan bayirdan cicekten bocekten uzaklasip sehir postu yapma zamani gelmisti geciyordu bile ;) Hepinize mutlu haftasonlari diliyorum !


I'm gonna leave you alone with my photos by sharing a wonderful song by Interpol and a quote from one of my favorite writer. All those are tell NYC. So it's time I had to make a city post getting away from small town life ;) Have a nice weekends !


"Manhattan. Sometimes from beyond the skyscrapers, across thousands of high walls, the fearful cry of a too-well-known voice finds you in your insomnia in the middle of the night, and you remember that this desert of iron and cement is an island of un-reality."


Albert Camus - American Journals







MET'i bitirmeden, iyice sindirmeden NY'tan ayrilmak istemiyorum o yuzden vakit buldukca gormedigim galerileri ziyaret etmek istiyorum.

I don't wanna leave NY without visiting all galleries of MET so I'm trying to visit the ones I haven't found time to see.








Ne yalan soyleyeyim iceriye girip koklama firsatim olmadi ama Istanbu'u raflarda gormek beni mutlu etti.

I don't wanna lie that I couldn't smell the perfume but I felt happy when I saw Istanbul over the stand.








OUTFIT

Topshop jacket / ceket
DIY short
Penti socks / corap
Zara boots
LV bag

Photos Me and GU

9 comments:

  1. muhteşem ötesi fotoğraflar, bayıldım

    ReplyDelete
  2. kot sortunu ve ceketını cok begendım, cok hossun ozellıkle kaşın gozun cok guzel :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pics! And nice jacket!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. LV nin belkide en begendigim cantasi nice!!!

    www.ozlemce-lik.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Evet bende cok seviyorum canim cok tesekkur ederim <333

      Delete